23 Marzo 2023 | Scritto da Team WIDERA
La Commissione europea ha pubblicato nuove FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions per la call Teaming for Excellence (HORIZON-WIDERA-2023-ACCESS-01).
Alcuni esempi di FAQs disponibili:
- Under the call HORIZON-WIDERA-2023-ACCESS-01-01- two-stage, what about the partnership and long-term sustainability of Teaming projects?
- Under the call HORIZON-WIDERA-2023-ACCESS-01-01-two-stage, can partners from outside the EU take part, and is there any requirement to “team up” with stronger or weaker regions in terms of research innovation performance in “Widening” countries?
- Under the call HORIZON-WIDERA-2023-ACCESS-01-01-two-stage, is there any limitation as to how many partners can participate from a “Widening” country or as leading institutions?
- Under HORIZON-WIDERA-2023-ACCESS-01-01-two-stage, how will the joint evaluation of the Stage 2 be implemented?
- Under the call HORIZON-WIDERA-2023-ACCESS-01-01-two-stage, if funding is secured at e.g. European recovery fund, can it be used as a complementary funding for Teaming project?
- Under the call HORIZON-WIDERA-2023-ACCESS-01-01-two-stage, how is the complementary funding ensured from the first stage if a binding letter is not necessary to be included at the first stage of proposal?
Per maggiori informazioni, si prega di cliccare qui
Fonte: Commissione europea
Per maggiori informazioni, puoi consultare la pagina dedicata al programma: Widening Participation and Strengthening the European Research Area